If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on GayTronic without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. All takedown requests must be sent to dmca [at] gaytronic [dot] com and contain the following:
- A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Once a DMCA take down notice has been sent, you are starting a legal process. Pursuant to Title 17, section 512(f) of the United States Code, any one falsely filing a takedown notice, or making misrepresentations within said takedown notice can be held liable for any damages, including costs and legal fees.